[gccsdk] riscos.info instability

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Tue Dec 2 11:37:55 PST 2008

I'd like to apologize for the intermittent availability of
riscos.info since its hosting switch a few weeks ago.  Services
were being killed by the OOM killer, although since it's not
a real machine, it was never been reported to the system.

Anyway, my hosting provider admitted to a misconfiguration,
which prevented the system using more memory, and sticking
with the quite low hard limit.  Hopefully, it'll all be ok
now.

Apart from that, I've added a product entry for RPCEmu in bugzilla,
alongside the existing GCCSDK setup, and also given Theo access to
upload new packages.

Let me know of any other problems.