[gccsdk] RiscPkg patch for gerb2tif

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Tue Dec 2 14:25:05 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 08:53:24AM +0000, alan buckley wrote:

> Peter has resolved the problem and I have uploaded the package and confirmed
> it now appears on the autobuilder website.
>
> As I just built it and packaged it, it would be useful if someone who knows
> how it works downloads it and tries it out.

Hmm... I've tried and it works as far as giving the help, but if given a
file silently quits without doing anything, or complains about recursion in
SIGSEGV.  It definitely worked on my (GCC3.4) setup.  Possibly the ELF
process has broken something.  I've built a new GCC4 toolchain so I'll have
to go back and see what's not working.

Theo