[gccsdk] Cygwin autogen

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Wed Dec 24 05:49:54 PST 2008

I've been having a go at tidying up the GCCSDK Cygwin documentation.
However I ran into the usual problem of autogen.  I've added a bit of text
to the wiki page about this, and I found some instructions on how to build a
copy from source, here:
http://tcpreplay.synfin.net/trac/browser/trunk/docs/Win32Readme.txt

however I've run into various messy problems (eg incompatibility between
Windows and Cygwin winsock2.h) which I suspect is because my Cygwin is at
least 3 years old and I have no bandwidth here to update it.

Anyway, so I just wondered if Cygwin-using folks could:
Give the above link a try and see if that does build them a working autogen
(or if they got a working autogen from elsewhere, say where they found it)

Say if there were any other problems they had building GCC4 that ought to be
documented.

Thanks, and merry Christmas :)

Theo