[gccsdk] Updated subversion client

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Mon Dec 29 08:35:28 PST 2008

John Tytgat wrote:

> Pity you snipped the ARM code piece.
>
>>    (  75637c) pc:   19f0b0 lr:   19f768 sp:   756380
>> apr_thread_mutex_lock()

It honestly wasn't interesting ;-)  Plus it had some top-bit
set chars.  Anyway, the crash in the above function is repeatable.

> You're using static or shared libraries ? And if the latter, you're sure
> you've used a recent compiled set of shared libraries (otherwise perhaps
> it is another instance of
> <URL:http://www.riscos.info/pipermail/gcc/2008-December/004619.html>).

This is all static with the latest code, and in any case, SVN isn't C++.

However,  I'm still seeing start up issues with shared Firefox, despite
the recent fixes.  Not sure how to debug that.

c.f FillStatCache in
http://www.riscos.info/pipermail/gcc/2008-August/004556.html