[gccsdk] [GCCSDK commit] jmb - r3648 - trunk/gcc4/riscos/objasm

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Wed Dec 31 11:55:32 PST 2008

svnuser at riscos.info wrote:
> Author: jmb
> Date: 2008-12-31 09:51:23 -0500 (Wed, 31 Dec 2008)
> New Revision: 3648
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/gcc4/riscos/objasm/include.c
> Log:
> Fix buffer overflow. This entire thing needs replacing with environment variable lookup, anyway.

Yes, probably.  John T pointed out there are some other issues with it,
for which I could be to blame.  It seems I'm sitting on some additional
incomplete  changes from back in June or so, which deal with recursive
variable handling and such, to be more consistent with objasm.  The main
aim here was to be able to handle various ROOL sources; there's still a
couple of corner cases I never got around to nailing.  I'll see
what I can go in the next while.