[gccsdk] Firefox 2.0.0.18 for RISC OS now available

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Wed Dec 31 21:17:38 PST 2008

I've updated the Firefox 2 port to version 2.0.0.18.  As well as the
upstream version change, the main bug fix is a timing issue, which
improves responsiveness.

This is hopefully the last static build I will do; the next release
will use shared libraries, and so security certificates will work
correctly, but there's still a few issues with our shared libraries.

I'd still like to do a version 3 port, but there are a considerable
number of hurdles yet to be resolved for that.

Still 2008 here for a little while; enjoy.

http://www.riscos.info/index.php/Firefox