[gccsdk] Cygwin package builds

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Sun Feb 3 10:54:58 PST 2008

Guys, can you try builds of the firefox2 and gnash packages with the
Autobuilder in Cygwin, if you get a chance.

Probably in that order - the Gnash build is actually more complex due to
it dragging in loads of GTK2-related stuff.  Indeed, I've just found an
issue with GTK2 when a native 'cups-config' is present.

As I suggested earlier, you might not be able to rely on the dependency
check right now due to our use of apt-cache, so there might be some
manual build invokations required until that functionality is complete.
I haven't yet had a change to try to build GCCSDK myself under Cygwin (I
don't have a permanent Windows setup at home), but I might see if it's
possible to run Cygwin under Wine.

Thanks.