[gccsdk] Building GCC4 in Cygwin

Adam lists at snowstone.org.uk
Tue Feb 5 15:06:20 PST 2008

In message <72de036a4f.Jo at hobbes.bass-software.com>, John Tytgat wrote:

> Cfr. my other reply on LTCONFIG_VERSION environment variable.  If you
> could set that to the right value and start again (just to be sure
> this all can get repeated from a clean start)...

Well, I built GCC again, from scratch (I deleted the entire GCCSDK
directory) and everything went relatively smoothly. I still had to kill
the autogen process from Windows after the script stalled at:

  AutoGen aborting on signal 11 (Segmentation fault) in state DONE

I also had to do a ctrl-c at one point later on, too. Unfortunately I
didn't manage to record exactly where. (The Windows command prompt
window has a bizaare and unusual way of doing copy-and-paste actions
which always catches me out!)

If it's of use, the log is at:
http://www.snowstone.org.uk/temp/gcc2.zip

Cheers,