[gccsdk] riscos.info front page, CSS, etc

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Mon Feb 11 11:58:17 PST 2008

There's some ongoing discussion on the wiki that most of you probably
won't have seen.   I won't repeat the exact details here, since the
upshot is pretty straight forward - the front page is an uninspiring
and arguably busy black and white table, making it hard to find
information.  I knew this was likely to be the case when I wrote
it.

I'm pretty happy with the way things are being added to the wiki
in general, but it would be good to encourage more contributors and
users by improving the above.   CSS and/or a rearrangement of the
front page content are obvious moves.  I'll therefore open the
floor to suggestions of what you'd like to see and the more general
topic of how you'd like the wiki to proceed.

Thanks.