[gccsdk] riscos.info front page, CSS, etc

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Mon Feb 18 09:38:40 PST 2008

James Scholes wrote:

> Can I suggest trying a two-column layout? Possibly have site news as a
> small infobox displayed on the right of the welcome paragraph? It
> looks a little cramped if you drop the resolution much.

Some information which should be obviously visible from the front page
(directly or as links):

RiscPkg information
Mailing list information (especially this list*)
SVN information
RISC OS FAQ
Maybe other stuff like MDFs.

* May rename this list soon to reflect its current usage, although
retain the legacy address as an alias, etc.