[gccsdk] riscos.info front page, CSS, etc

Adam lists at snowstone.org.uk
Mon Feb 18 14:04:24 PST 2008

In message <47B9C2A0.3030609 at chocky.org>, Peter Naulls wrote:

> James Scholes wrote:
>
> > Can I suggest trying a two-column layout? Possibly have site news as
> > a small infobox displayed on the right of the welcome paragraph? It
> > looks a little cramped if you drop the resolution much.

News "infobox" sounds good - feel free to have a shot at it. My wiki
layout skills were pretty much maxed-out just doing that page! (And even
then I resorted to HTML tables.)

> Some information which should be obviously visible from the front page
> (directly or as links):
>
> RiscPkg information
> Mailing list information (especially this list*)
> SVN information
> RISC OS FAQ

Yes, all sounds sensible. We can have an (interactive) play around with
the details once we've got a new structure in place.

Adam

--
Adam Richardson          Carpe Diem
http://www.snowstone.org.uk/riscos/