[gccsdk] riscos.info front page, CSS, etc

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Mon Feb 18 15:12:16 PST 2008

In message <47B9C2A0.3030609 at chocky.org>

> [ gccsdk mailing list ]
> * May rename this list soon to reflect its current usage, although
> retain the legacy address as an alias, etc.

Most mail on this mailing list is currently gccsdk related.  I'm not sure
that people interested in riscos.info specifics share an gccsdk interest or
visa versa.  Maybe it is somewhat the case for the current audience but
that could perhaps hinder new riscos.info interested people who would
be scared by our gccsdk talk.