[gccsdk] Firefox Release 3 for RISC OS now available

David Mc Dowell david.mcdowell at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 22 01:13:49 PST 2008

In message <a739fb744f.peter at chocky.org>

> This is a bug fix release based upon Firefox 2.0.0.12
>
> http://www.riscos.info/index.php/Firefox
>
> Enjoy.
>
> P.S. It's kind of late here; and I moved a bunch of stuff around on the
> wiki and website.  Hopefully there are no broken links.

Thank you very much; Release 3 a nice surprise!

Excellent bug fixes Peter, great improvements in speed and stability -
installed by copying over existing FF2, Bookmarks and History preserved.
used for well over an hour on various sites including Google and BBCNews
pages.

Regards, David.
--

          David Mc Dowell:   RISC OS 4 Authorised Installer
           Acorn User since discovering the 'Atom' in 1979