[gccsdk] Module creation without SCL

Jan-Jaap van der Geer jjvdgeer at inbox.com
Thu Jun 4 09:36:13 PDT 2009

> And a small gotcha warning for those svn updating and restarting their
> build, it might break as the automake process is skipped if it already
> has been done (and those results are written in the srcdir, not in the
> build dir, hence the possible confusion), so do first a manual:

>   $ cd riscos/cmunge
>   $ autoreconf --force --install

Sorry, but I still seem to have problems with this. This is what I get now:

jjvdgeer at ubuntu:~/gccsdk/gcc4/riscos/cmunge$ autoreconf --force --install
Makefile.am:3: shell svnversion ${srcdir}: non-POSIX variable name
Makefile.am:3: (probably a GNU make extension)
autoreconf2.50: automake failed with exit status: 1

Cheers,
Jan-Jaap