[gccsdk] Looking for someone to catalogue Firefox bugs

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Thu Oct 1 21:26:07 PDT 2009

What would help me immensely is proper cataloguing of
bugs and issues with Firefox.  I could probably name
all the issues, but this isn't an effective method, and
it's easy to lose track of the details.  This would help
with my prioritisation of issues and development, and also
be useful to users as to what is being addressed, as
well as having someone to acknowledge their problems.

If you've used bugzilla before, or other bug reporting
system, then you'll mostly know what to do.  If not,
that's ok too, but you'll need to be able to accept
some instruction and correction of methods.  By no
means do you need to be a developer, but you'll need to
understand what information is required to resolve
issues (and extract it from users who may not).  You'll
need to respond to issues from users here and other
forums, and update bugs as necessary.

There's no reason why two or more people couldn't
do this, either.  Eventually, I'd want to expand
the scope to all riscos.info ports, but this would
be a great start.  Let me know if you have any
questions, either here or privately.