[gccsdk] [GCCSDK commit] cpalmer - r4148 - trunk/autobuilder

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Mon Oct 5 16:44:17 PDT 2009

Chris Palmer wrote:

> I've just struck yet another build tool dependency while running
> build-libs (this time xaw3d needs imake), so I'd like some consensus on
> the way forward, even if it is just to do nothing, or to continue adding
> tools the way I was doing.

This is actually different, and I think the xaw3d build is presently
something of a hack.  imake is something we really need to build
ourselves to have a cross compiling version.  Unfortunately, the stuff I
had for this some years ago is now far from relevant, and its lack
thereof is preventing builds of a couple of items.