[gccsdk] Firefox Test Version

Paul Stewart paulstewart at phawfaux.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 09:42:19 PDT 2009

In message <4AD4D953.7070305 at chocky.org>

> Anyway, if you *do* want to try and run this, I'd appreciate
> your comments on stability, with respect to auto-completion
> or any other crashes you saw previously, *and* your feedback
> on the perceived speed improvements.  And please again, no
> reports on scrollbar handling - I hope to fix that ASAP.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for another update to Firefox.

Some quick observations: -

Auto-complete in the URL bar seams a little smoother
http://gmail.google.com
http://docs.google.com
Both the above websites causes Firefox to quit when attempting to load
them.  I have attached the stderr file from gmail.google.com

Having closed the Firefox window, another one cannot be opened by
clicking on the icon bar icon.  I have to quit Firefox and reload it.
Quitting has to be perform via the task manager, Quit from the icon
bar menu does nothing.

Regards
--
Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, England.
(msn:paulstewart at phawfaux.co.uk)