[gccsdk] riscos.info now covering RISC OS news

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Mon Sep 21 09:28:17 PDT 2009

If you visit http://www.riscos.info/  you'll now notice we're covering
more general RISC OS news in light of drobe.co.uk's retirement.  This
is something that has been discussed before, but didn't really seem
called for until now.

Right now, it'll just be mainly links to external news items; it's not
something I personally want to spend a lot of time on; but it is still
nice to have an aggregation of news.  Plus, anybody can add to it,
which is different to any other RISC OS news site to date.

To accommodate this, the main wiki page is again in flux.  It's by
no means in a final form, and we can certainly (again) entertain
alternate layouts.