[gccsdk] riscos.info upgrades

Peter Naulls peter at chocky.org
Fri Sep 25 13:22:55 PDT 2009

I know I like to do these things at unhelpful times, but I need to
choose times which are convenient to myself.  I just upgraded the
mediawiki version from 1.14 to 1.15, for which you may have
noticed a slight glitch (should be all done now), and will be
upgrading other services momentarily.

This is largely to pull various security updates, but I also
want to look at forum extensions (for comments on news items)
to the wiki.

Anyway, tell me if you notice any problems, and thanks for
your patience, and also to all the (many many) people who've
filled out the survey so far.  I expect to close the survey
at the end of the month, then will take some time to write
up the results.