[gccsdk] !PDF

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 00:50:51 PDT 2010

On 25 Apr 2010  Chris Gransden <chrisg at care4free.net> wrote:

> On 03/04/10 01:00, Chris Gransden wrote:
>> I've managed to get !PDF to build with the autobuilder and merge in
>> xpdf 3.02. It's not working 100% just yet.
>> Hopefully it won't take too much longer to finish it off.
>>

> I've uploaded a test !RunImage here,
> http://www.cgransden.co.uk/PDFtest.zip in case anyone wants to try it out.
> You should find it can display more PDF files than before.

It does indeed cope with files that I previously had to take to
Windows. I've now set it as my default PDF reader. Even more thanks.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.
family /  \__/ \_/ | \| \__/     \______________ pnyoung at ormail.co.uk