[gccsdk] Games

Alan Buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 00:35:09 PST 2010

>Chris Gransden wrote onSunday, February 14, 2010
> I've been going through building and testing all the games in the
> autobuilder on my Beagleboard. I've found a lot of the games default to
> full screen mode which causes them not to work. Would it be ok to default
> them to windowed mode? It's just a simple change to the !Run file.
>
> Here's a list of all the games with their working status. It seems any
> game that tries to load a jpeg file fails. The error is something like
> 'libjpeg.so.62: SDL_LoadObject() not implemented' even though the
> executable is statically linked.
>
> I've also got the game !Flobopuyo working.
> http://www.ios-software.com/?page=projet&quoi=29
> Once I've got it building properly in the autobuilder I can add it. This
> also suffers from the jpeg loading problem which I worked around by
> converting
> them to png but not ideal.
>
> !Airstrike        Works but no sound
> !Alephone         Error parsing mml files starting a new game (!M1A1)
> !BumpRace         Error loading jpegs
> !Edgar            Quits on load
> !GLHack           Quits with 'dungeon description not valid'
> !Lincity          Quits with error creating (null)/.lincity
> !Noiz2sa          Build error
> !OpenTTD          Build error
> !PengCmnd         Error loading jpegs
> !PipeNight        Error loading jpegs
> !RS               Works but sound stutters alot
> !Statagus         Not tested (No game data)
> !SuperTux         Error loading jpegs and Crashes with stack backtrace
> !TuxMath          Error loading jpegs
> !Wesnoth          Build error
> !Xconq            Build error
> !XJig             Locks up

I've been away for a few days, has anyone looked at the
error loading jpegs? If not I'll try them here.

I've recently fixed !AlephOne, can you check inside the !AlephOne
directory and see if it has a file with a "/c" extension. It was this
that caused the error you experienced before my fix.

I'm currently looking at !Wesnoth. Is anyone else looking at
any of the others?

Regards,
Alan