[gccsdk] configure not working in autobuilder

Alan Buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:48:57 PST 2010

On my Cygwin setup the configure scripts used to detect
various features by creating and compiling small programs
no longer work.

Looking at the config.log output it appears it is no longer
adding the /home/riscos/env/include or lib options to
these commands.

A brief inspection of the latest ro-config seems to have
removed caching of the include and library paths which
would explain why it is not working. Has something
replaced this? If so what do I need to do to get my
setup working again?

Regards,
Alan