[gccsdk] RiscPkg

Alan Buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 01:30:12 PDT 2010

Chris Gransden wrote on March 17, 2010
> In article <50f79bf900chrisg at care4free.net>,
>   Chris Gransden <chrisg at care4free.net> wrote:
>
>> I've managed to get RiscPkg to build with GCC 4.1.1 so hopefully sometime
>> soon I'll be able to add it and it's associated libraries to the
>> autobuilder.
>
> I've now added this and it's dependant libraries RTK and LibPkg to the
> autobuilder. It's a bit rough around the edges. I just did the minmum to
> get it to build. It now works on the beagleboard. :-)

I was going to make a comment about why you were putting riskpkg into
the autobuilder, but your comment on the beagleboard answers it for me.

Did you need to patch these libraries at all? If so do you mind if I put
your
changes back into the riscpkg svn?

> I still can't get it to recognise the risc.info package source. It works
> ok
> with riscpkg.org and netsurf-browser.org.

I haven't downloaded anything recently, but the link used to work correctly
for me.

Have you put:

pkg http://www.riscos.info/packages/pkg/autobuilt

into the Sources file in Choices::RiscPkg?

Regards,
Alan