[gccsdk] RiscPkg

Chris Gransden chrisg at care4free.net
Thu Mar 18 13:15:46 PDT 2010

In article <SNT136-ds143E710E6841FC2816ADE3F02B0 at phx.gbl>,
   Alan Buckley <alan_baa at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Did you need to patch these libraries at all? If so do you mind if I put
> your
> changes back into the riscpkg svn?

All I had to do is comment out one line in a header file in the RTK
library. It was a bit of a hack just to get it to build. I'm not sure if
it's suitable to pass back to the main source.

> I haven't downloaded anything recently, but the link used to work correctly
> for me.

> Have you put:

> pkg http://www.riscos.info/packages/pkg/autobuilt

> into the Sources file in Choices::RiscPkg?

I've never been able to get riscos.info to work even with the original on
rpcemu. Now that it builds I can have a go to find out why.

Chris.

Email: chrisg at care4free.net