[gccsdk] Putting copies of SharedUnixLibrary and DRenderer packages on riscpkg

Alan Buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 01:29:03 PDT 2010

So I can add my GCC4 compiled programs to the riscpkg (RISC OS
Packaging Project) site I need to put copies of the SharedUnixLibrary
and DRenderer packages from the autobuilder site on it.

Would it be reasonable just to put the binary packages on this site
or do I need to include the sources as well?

If I need the source, can someone tell me what part of the GCC4
tree I need to put on the site for the SharedUnixLibrary.

Thanks,
Alan