[gccsdk] Putting copies of SharedUnixLibrary and DRenderer packages on riscpkg

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Tue Mar 30 13:11:01 PDT 2010

In message <SNT136-ds26BD3616102E899B9EDCBF01F0 at phx.gbl>
          "Alan Buckley" <alan_baa at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Would it be reasonable just to put the binary packages on this site
> or do I need to include the sources as well?
>
> If I need the source, can someone tell me what part of the GCC4
> tree I need to put on the site for the SharedUnixLibrary.

You don't really have to distribute the source for the SharedUnixLibrary
module.  In case you want: gcc4/recipe/files/gcc/libunixlib/module/sul.s
with licence file: gcc4/recipe/files/gcc/libunixlib/COPYING.

DRenderer is different as it is GPLv2 licensed so you better make the
source available at the same spot where the binary is.  All DRenderer
data is at gcc4/riscos/drenderer.