[gccsdk] GCCSDK 4.1.2 Rel 1 preparation

John Tytgat John.Tytgat at aaug.net
Sat Apr 9 05:31:51 PDT 2011

I would like to get GCCSDK 4.1.2 released the coming days.  It will contain
15 months accumulation of bug fixes and improvements.  Changelist so
far is <URL:http://www.riscos.info/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=gccsdk&path=%2Fbranches%2Frelease_4_1_2%2Friscos%2Fdist%2F!GCC%2Fdocs%2FChanges>.

Stabilising the GCCSDK 4.1.2 code base will happen on the
branches/release_4_1_2 SVN branch so if you were tracking trunk and would
like to stick to that code base, do:

  $ cd <your current trunk/gcc4 checkout>
  $ svn switch svn://svn.riscos.info/gccsdk/branches/release_4_1_2/

Please bring any possible showstopper/regression under my attension
(preferably via Bugzilla or this mailing list).

The GCCSDK 4.6 work done so far will be merged to trunk and I hope we will
find enough time to track the GCC 4.7 developments as well.