[gccsdk] sfix doesn't work in all situations

Ron beeb at woosh.co.nz
Wed Feb 22 05:16:43 PST 2012

I think it has been written that there was a valid reason for
having the sfix list of directories swapping once, but not so
now.
I have run into problems with not being be able to turn it off,
and also when compiling it doesn't work for filenames with
multiple slashes, once again it takes time to sort out.

What I would like to do, is to remove the suffix swapping from
the cross-compiler output, the Native compiler, and just use
foo/c bar/h for compiling.
I can set icons and a filetype for c, h and o so as to make it
clear which is which.
I have already altered the elf icon to distiguish it from an
AIF icon to good effect.

I haven't compiled a Native compiler with the Cross-compiler
yet, but it would be nice to have the sfix removed first.

Can someone tell me the steps I should take please?

Ron M.