[gccsdk] Checking in files with !SVN (Jan-Jaap van der Geer)

jjvdgeer at inbox.com jjvdgeer at inbox.com
Sat Jan 14 04:04:15 PST 2012

>> *cdir workdir.c
>> *echo Test { > workdir.c.testfile }
>> *settype workdir.c.testfile fff

> Does this mean that no one who uses !SVN on RISC OS also uses the
> traditional layout of directories for C coding?

> You have (shock, horror ;) all .c and .h files in the same directory?

Not at all! As you see in the quoted part of my message I left, I am creating a "c" directory and putting a textfile into that. However, I refer to that in the scn commandline only in the file.c-way. It understands where to find that (in c.file) and everything is OK.

The checkout example also restores in "the RISC OS way".

Cheers,
Jan-Jaap

Share photos & screenshots in seconds...
TRY FREE IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if1