[gccsdk] Something wrong with SOManager?

Lee Noar leenoar at sky.com
Mon Jul 9 11:35:06 PDT 2012

On 08/07/12 13:55, Jan-Jaap van der Geer wrote:
> I seem to be having trouble with running ELF stuff with a freshly
> build (rev 5888).
>
> I've build the native compiler and merged the system with the newly
> build modules. I've also restarted after that, so it should not be
> any old modules still in memory.
>
> This is what I am seeing:

[Snip]

> *ADFS::HardDisc4.$.Projects.!SharedLibs
> *gcc --version
> Internal error: abort on data transfer at&7F11F46C
> *help somanager
> ==>  Help on keyword SOManager
> Module is: Shared Object Manager   2.10 (07 Jul 2012) (c) GCCSDK Developers
>
> Commands provided:
> SOMStatus       SOMAddress      SOMExpire       SOMAllowQuit    SOMRun
> SOMHistory
>
> Any ideas what is going on?

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this. I've updated to r5899 (actually 5888
was the last revision the compiler was updated) and rebuilt everything
from scratch. gcc --version works for me and I can compile helloworld.

Are you sure that when you merge, all components have been updated?
Can you try moving your existing installation, i.e. !GCC & !SharedLibs
to one side and trying with a completely clean install?

Lee.