[gccsdk] Autobuilder and Scummvm

Robert Heaton rob at robheaton.co.uk
Sat May 5 11:24:21 PDT 2012

On 5 May 2012 19:08, Chris Gransden <chrisg at care4free.net> wrote:

> Try again with r5792.

Thanks Chris,
xcb-proto is building now, but desklib won't build!
I'm keeping track of the changes you make, and I'm hoping to be able to fix
things for myself soon!

The error I'm getting is;

Libraries/Event/MClaimInit.c: In function 'EventMsg_DispatchMessage':
Libraries/Event/MClaimInit.c:65:26: error: comparison between
'message_action' and 'enum <anonymous>' [-Werror=enum-compare]
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make: *** [Libraries/Event/MClaimInit.o] Error 1
Package desklib: ***Failure***
Dependency "desklib" failed for chox11
Dependency "chox11" failed for libx11-6
Dependency "libx11-6" failed for libsdl1.2debian
Dependency "libsdl1.2debian" failed for scummvm
Build for package "scummvm" failed