[gccsdk] Autobuilder and Scummvm

Robert Heaton rob at robheaton.co.uk
Sat May 5 11:50:02 PDT 2012

On 5 May 2012 19:32, Chris Gransden <chrisg at care4free.net> wrote:

> This should be ok now too. r5793.

DeskLib is building now! But... libx11-6 wants to play up now!
Sadly every error I get is different, so I can't use any of your previous
fixes as a template.
Thanks again for all your help Chris.

The error I'm getting now is;

X11 will be built with the following settings:
 Loadable i18n module support:            no
 Loadable xcursor library support:        no
 Threading support:                       yes
 Use Threads safe API:                    yes
 Threads stubs in libX11:                 no
 XCMS:                                    yes
 Internationalization support:            yes
 XF86BigFont support:                     no
 XKB support:                             yes
 XLOCALEDIR environment variable support: no
 Compose table cache enabled:             no
 Functional specs building enabled:       yes

Autobuilder: Running make command:
/home/robheaton/Downloads/gccsdk/env/ro-make
src/util/makekeys.c:31:19: fatal error: X11/X.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Package libx11-6: ***Failure***
Dependency "libx11-6" failed for libsdl1.2debian
Dependency "libsdl1.2debian" failed for scummvm
Build for package "scummvm" failed