[gccsdk] Autobuilder and Scummvm

Robert Heaton rob at robheaton.co.uk
Sat May 5 23:52:13 PDT 2012

On 5 May 2012 22:25, Chris Gransden <chrisg at care4free.net> wrote:

> I'll see if I can reproduce it. In the meantime as a workaround it you set
> RO_SHAREDLIBS=no in your build-setvars file you should be able to build
> just the static library.

Thanks Chris, that workaround got libtiff4 to build. If you want ssh access
to my build machine, let me know.

It looks like libsdl1.2 needs a patch now! Here is the error;

Autobuilder: RISC OS patch:
/home/robheaton/Downloads/gccsdk/autobuilder/libraries/sdl/libsdl1.2debian/include.os.p
patching file src/video/riscos/SDL_wimppoll.c
patching file src/video/riscos/SDL_riscosFullScreenVideo.c
Autobuilder: RISC OS patch:
/home/robheaton/Downloads/gccsdk/autobuilder/libraries/sdl/libsdl1.2debian/SDL_riscosevents.p
patching file src/video/riscos/SDL_riscosevents.c
Autobuilder: RISC OS patch:
/home/robheaton/Downloads/gccsdk/autobuilder/libraries/sdl/libsdl1.2debian/video.p.elf
patching file src/video/riscos/SDL_riscosASM.S
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
src/video/riscos/SDL_riscosASM.S.rej
Autobuilder: Patches failed
Package libsdl1.2debian: ***Failure***
Dependency "libsdl1.2debian" failed for scummvm
Build for package "scummvm" failed