[gccsdk] !PDF

Chris Gransden chrisg at care4free.net
Wed May 23 12:18:19 PDT 2012

In article <52936e89dfchrisg at care4free.net>,
   Chris Gransden <chrisg at care4free.net> wrote:

> It's been a long time but I've at last switched the back end of !PDF to the
> Poppler (v.0.20.0) PDF rendering library. See
> http://poppler.freedesktop.org. This brings many immediate benefits plus
> future ones too.

I've uploaded another test version of !PDF (3.03.1.25alpha 5) here
http://www.cgransden.co.uk/pdftest.zip.

For this version 'Bitmap mode' is now integrated into !PDF. There's a new
menu option 'Bitmap Mode' on the 'Display' menu. Once selected click on
'Save Choices' to make it the default.

By default !PDF starts up in 'Vector' mode as there are still a few things
that don't work properly. Being scaling and rotation. Possibly others.

Chris.