[gccsdk] Pthreads barrier

Nick Brown nick at mesham.com
Mon Aug 4 04:35:38 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile a Linux code which uses pthreads, it all seems
fine apart from not being able to find barrier support (
pthread_barrier_t and associated functions.) I've had a look in the
pthreads.h include file that ships with the RISC OS version of GCC and
it seems like barriers are missing from it. I can work around this by
implementing my own barrier in the code but before I do this, to avoid
any duplication, was wondering if it has been implemented and is just
somewhere else?

Cheers,
Nick