[gccsdk] New VFP/NEON capable GCC release?

Lee Noar leenoar at sky.com
Wed Aug 19 08:53:23 PDT 2015

On 15/08/15 13:46, Lee Noar wrote:
> On 13/08/15 18:31, Theo Markettos wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks.  Some builds:
>>>
>>> http://ci.riscos.info/job/gcc-4.7-native/9/artifact/gcc4/release-area/riscpkg/
>>>

>>> I'll try and give them a spin when I get a moment.
>>
>> FWIW I'm unlikely to get a chance to test these for the next week or so,
>> possibly more.  If anyone has the time to give them a quick spin, that
>> would
>> be most helpful.
>
> When Jenkins has finished building with the changes I've just made,
> I'll give them a try and let you know.

 From build #28:

<http://ci.riscos.info/job/gcc-4.7-native/28/artifact/gcc4/release-area/riscpkg/autobuilder_website/arm/Development/>

I've installed the packages using !PackMan on my RPi and everything
looks OK. I've built a simple program that uses FP, using soft-float
and VFP, both dynamically and statically and the resulting binaries
run correctly.

Lee.