[gccsdk] New VFP/NEON capable GCC release?

Lee Noar leenoar at sky.com
Thu Aug 20 05:54:05 PDT 2015

On 19/08/15 23:11, Theo Markettos wrote:

[snip]

> Today's build is number 32, where I bumped the release number to 2.  This
> works on my Raspberry Pi with no problems (looks like my RPCEmu hostfs image
> is broken somehow, which is why I was a bit suspicious of the previous
> build)

I also had an issue with !PackMan in RPCEmu. I tried to install the 3
shared library packages (base, C, C++), but it would only let me install
one of them. If I tried to install a second, it would insist on
removing the first at the same time. On the RPi the same package files
installed with no problems. Possibly something to do with !PackMan's
interaction with hostfs.

Lee.