[gccsdk] SimpleGit

Theo Markettos theo at markettos.org.uk
Sat Nov 10 13:55:38 PST 2018

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 12:46:10AM +0000, Jeffrey Lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a first-pass autobuilder recipe for SimpleGit
> (https://github.com/sba1/simplegit). The resulting binary seems to work well
> enough to clone repositories via https - I haven't tested it much beyond
> that.

Neat!  I wasn't expecting anyone to take my bait so soon :)

Now committed - I renamed it to 'simplegit' because most of the other
packages are lower case.  (I'm not sure we have a policy on that)

I also committed the other version as 'simplegit-libgit2' with some warnings
at build time - probably better to keep track of the code in the SVN tree
than in a list attachment that will likely get lost.

I'd be really interested how this build works out - I'd quite like to move
more riscos.info stuff towards git in due course.

Theo