[gccsdk] Updated SDL recipes

Jeffrey Lee me at phlamethrower.co.uk
Mon May 27 14:12:27 PDT 2019

FYI I'm currently working on a couple of SDL patches of my own (adding
support for red/blue swapped screen modes, and a mouse handling fix) which
I'll hopefully get submitted to the SDL team sometime in the next few
days.

Since the SDL team appear to be a bit slow in accepting our patches, I'm
thinking that we should add all the of the outstanding ones to the
autobuilder recipe. I can easily do that once I've tidied/finished my
current patches.

(I'm also half in the mind that we should set up our own fork of the SDL
repository on bitbucket or similar, but that would be a bit of a waste if
we only make a couple more changes before suddenly stopping and leaving
the code untouched for another few years)

Cheers,

- Jeffrey