[gccsdk] Updated SDL recipes

Jeffrey Lee me at phlamethrower.co.uk
Tue May 28 15:57:58 PDT 2019

On Tue, 28 May 2019, alan buckley wrote:

> On 27/05/2019 22:12, Jeffrey Lee wrote:
>
>> FYI I'm currently working on a couple of SDL patches of my own (adding
>> support for red/blue swapped screen modes, and a mouse handling fix)
>> which I'll hopefully get submitted to the SDL team sometime in the
>> next few days.
> Will the red/blue swapping fix 16 bit modes as well?

The lack of support for them (64K colour modes), or is there an actual bug
on some machines/OS versions which causes corrupt rendering or similar?

So far I've got red/blue swapped and 64K colour full screen modes working,
but there's more to do in terms of detecting support & windowed output.

Cheers,

- Jeffrey