[gccsdk] RISC OS GCC 4.7.4 release 4 has been released

alan buckley alan_baa at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:23:24 PDT 2020

I’ve finally managed to get all the bits and pieces together and have released GCC 4.7.4 release 4 based on the GCCSDK code this weekend.

I believe I’ve updated all the relevant pages and entries at www.riscos.info<http://www.riscos.info> (e.g. http://www.riscos.info/index.php/GCC). If anyone want to check these and either edit them or let me know of any mistakes or omissions it would be appreciated.

I’ve also posted to comp.sys.acorn.announce and the ROOL forums that it’s available.