[gccsdk] RISC OS GCC 4.7.4 release 4 has been released

Norman Lawrence norman.cathy.lawrence at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:15:53 PDT 2020

Hi Alan
Many thanks for all the hard work that you have put into packaging this
release and also to all the other people who helped to create the new
release.   I was under the impression that this release would include
Fortran as part of the new release.  Was I mistaken or is there some more
work to be done before it can be released with the GCC 4.6.2 pac
Best wishes
Norman