[gccsdk] Is it time for a new version of GCC4?

Alan alan_baa at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 15:01:35 PDT 2020

The RISC OS packages have a new environment field and I'd like to add
them to the GCC4 packages. I've noticed some useful work has been done
in GCC 4 so it would be nice to get this included as well.

I'm happy to have a go at building and packaging the latest GCC4, but
before I do I want to check the current status.

Is it stable at the moment or are some new changes about to go in?

Is the SharedUnixLibrary 1.15 ready to go?

When packaging the shared library versions of the libraries that go with
it has the ABI changed so they need to be packaged as new ABI versions?

Regards,
Alan