[gccsdk] Is it time for a new version of GCC4?

Lee Noar lee.noar at sky.com
Thu Mar 19 13:00:58 PDT 2020

On 17/03/2020 08:22, Norman Lawrence wrote:
> Hi Lee Is there any chance to include fortran in the build?  I do
> not have the skills to do it myself but I would be happy to trial out
> the fortran build.

I've now added the fortran compiler and runtime library to the cross
compiler. I'm not familiar with fortran, but I was able to build a
simple helloworld test program and run the result on RISC OS (after
installing the libgfortran runtime shared library).
The compiler's name is arm-riscos-gnueabihf-gfortran.

Lee.