[gccsdk] Is it time for a new version of GCC4?

Steffen Huber steffen at huber-net.de
Thu Mar 19 13:51:48 PDT 2020

Hi Lee,

> Lee Noar <lee.noar at sky.com> wrote:
>
> I've now added the fortran compiler and runtime library to the cross
> compiler. I'm not familiar with fortran, but I was able to build a
> simple helloworld test program and run the result on RISC OS (after
> installing the libgfortran runtime shared library).
> The compiler's name is arm-riscos-gnueabihf-gfortran.

Oh, you're having a run of luck? Maybe you could also try to add GNAT? I promise I won't ask for working support for tasking :-)

Although ISTR that there were incompatibilities between that version of GCC, GNAT and the ARM backend.

Thanks
Steffen aka hubersn

--
Steffen Huber LambdaComm System – Welcome to Trollinger Country
steffen at huber-net.de
Private homepage http://www.huber-net.de/
RISC OS Blog http://riscosblog.huber-net.de/