[gccsdk] DeskLib and GCCSDK

Lee Noar lee.noar at sky.com
Wed May 13 07:50:00 PDT 2020

On 13/05/2020 11:00, Steve Fryatt wrote:
> The first, which I would like to sort out before moving on to the rest, is
> that the DeskLib headers installed by the process above contain several
>
>    #include "DeskLib:Core.h"

ISTR, that to use DeskLib with the cross compiler, you had to issue the
line:

export DESKLIB_PATH=$GCCSDK_INSTALL_ENV/include/DeskLib

I think this worked due to general support for path variables, where
App:header.h can be accessed by setting
APP_PATH=$GCCSDK_INSTALL_ENV/include/App.
OSLib worked in a similar way until its header includes were changed to
oslib/header.h.

I assume this still works, but I haven't used it in a long time.

Lee.