[gccsdk] Build problems for crosscompiler

jjvdgeer at vfemail.net jjvdgeer at vfemail.net
Tue Sep 8 13:22:35 PDT 2020

  Quoting Chris Gransden <chrisg at care4free.net>:

> In article <mpro.qg4ee9005joo01yec.pittdj at pittdj.co.uk>,
>   David Pitt <pittdj at pittdj.co.uk> wrote:
>> jjvdgeer at vfemail.net, on 3 Sep, wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to build gccsdk but it fails because it doesn't find the
>> ppl-1.2.tar.gz package:
>
>> [snip]
>
>> It tries to download it
>> from ftp://ftp.cs.unipr.it/pub/ppl/releases/1.2/ppl-1.2.tar.gz but
>> that link seems to be dead. I think I did find a place to download it
>> at the bottom of this page:
>> http://www.prismmodelchecker.org/other-downloads.php
>
>> I found it at :-
>
>> https://www.bugseng.com/products/ppl/download/ftp/releases/1.2/
>
>> If one has an existing working autobuilder it can be retrieved from that. If
>> the package is put in gcc4/srcdir.orig then the autobuilder does not try to
>> fetch it.
>
> It should work again now. I've check in a change to download ppl from
> www.bugseng.com[1].

Thanks a lot! I didn't see the replies before now (haven't followed on
this list & this email account for a while and everything apparently
went into the spam bin... Inclusive my own post, so I thought it
hadn't even been posted..).

It's working now :)

Cheers,
Jan-Jaap

Links:
------
[1] http://www.bugseng.com

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse at vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!