[gccsdk] std::stringstream with GCCSDK

Daryl Dudey daryljdudey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 15:56:18 PST 2021

I'm writing a fairly big C++ BASIC style language for Windows & RISC OS and I'm trying to cross-compile on Windows and I can't get the std::stringstream to not give errors. I had problems with ostream before and switched to use regular C I/O functions to get around it.

I get various errors including deleted functions errors. I can post the output if useful.

If I replace it with just std::string or fprintf then it all works, but a lot of the code is in 3rd party library stuff I daren't risk changing.

Is there anything I can try or do?

Thanks,
Daryl.