[gccsdk] Investigating failure with libxmp tests

Cameron Cawley ccawley2011 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 01:44:56 PDT 2021

Hi

It looks like the issue is related to the use of fdopen(fd, "w+b") for the
temporary file and reading from it after it has been written to. I have
been able to come up with a couple of workarounds for libxmp:

 - Closing the file handle and opening it again.
 - Disabling the file buffering before writing to it.

However the problem seems to be with UnixLib itself and its implementation
of file buffering.

Regards
Cameron