[gccsdk] Sorry. Forgot

wra1th+gavin gavin at wra1th.plus.com
Sat Jul 31 06:08:38 PDT 2021

> An attempt was made to subscribe your address to the mailing list

Sorry. Forgot I was already subscribed. For the first time I have
launched the command
./build-world (using Raspbian on a rpi4). It requires considerable
patience, and faith because there is little to tell you that the build
process is not stuck in a loop. It would be good if the web page gave a
hint of how many hours the build-process is likely to take. It feels
like inspecting the DNA of an ant by telescope from the moon.

-- Gavin WRaith